I am pleased to announce that we have set a date for the 2016 PMYC annual meeting.
The date will be April 9th 2016. The meeting will be held at Weather Mark Tavern. The Weather Mark Tavern is located at 1503 S Michigan Ave, Chicago IL. We will start promptly at 4 PM. Mark whom is the owner of Weather Mark has agreed to shut down the restaurant during the meeting. Food and Drinks will be at a discounted rate if you are a PMYC member. We certainly encourage bringing people whom may be interested in joining our club.
Free parking will offered for the event and evening to follow. The parking lot is just North of the Weather Mark. Just look for the PMYC flags.
Before or after the meeting you will have a chance to renew your membership equal to last years rate. This will be the last day to do so. Paul will have the PMYC stocked store for anyone who would like some PMYC gear.
Some of the agenda for the annual meeting are as follows:
- Unveiling of the new website. We will have a tutorial on how to navigate around the website.
- Discussion on upcoming events.
- Officer discussions on various topics.
- Introductions of existing, new officers.
- Introduction of existing and new board members.
- Introduction of chair people
- Possible beading of current members.
- Discussions on how to create a new event.
- Discussions on how to become more involved in the club.
- Officer and Member Q/A
We will distribute flags to anybody who has paid there membership on that day or prior.
I speak for myself and every other officer when I say we would love to see you there. We want to hear from what you would like to see from the club. We would like some feedback on how we can make current events better or more enjoyable for you and your family.
If possible please let me know if you plan on attending. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.